INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS A CRITICAL, YET OFTEN OVERLOOKED, ASPECT OF A BUSINESS’ COMMERCIAL PERFORMANCE, WHICH CAN SUBSTANTIALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROFITABILITY OF YOUR BUSINESS.
Peter Woods holds a Masters of Law (Intellectual Property and Industrial Law) from the University of Technology Sydney and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Sydney and is a Member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (Chartered Chemists). In addition to this, Peter has acted for several major pharmaceutical companies to protect and enforce their intellectual property rights, including:
- Drafting various licensing, distribution, marketing and intellectual property documentation
- Advising on and drafting the required documentation for pharmaceutically sponsored international clinical trials for two heart treatments and a brain trauma treatment, for the relevant parties in Australia, America and Europe
- Successfully defending a freedom of information challenge on behalf of a major pharmaceutical company in respect of one of its drugs
Based on this experience, Woods & Day Solicitors is able to provide commercial advice to protect all of your business’ intellectual property, including:
- Licensing, manufacturing, supply, distribution, and marketing agreements for trade marks, copyright, designs and patents
- Research and development agreements
- Intellectual property assignments
- Joint venture and franchising agreements
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Disputes and litigation arising from infringement of trade marks, copyright, designs and patents rights
- Domain name and IT disputes
Call us today on +61 2 9299 6111 or†contact us online†to discuss what we can do for†you.