CONSTRUCTION LAW – THE SIGNIFICANT BODY OF LAW CONCERNING CONSTRUCTION AND INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN BOTH NEW SOUTH WALES AND ACROSS AUSTRALIA IMPOSE STRICT LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLIANCE.
Our Sydney based lawyers advise our clients regarding their responsibilities and liabilities under the relevant law and provide guidance for compliance of regulations framed there under.
We coordinate with other specialists including industry advisers, engineers and planners to provide legal as well as pragmatic, commercial advice concerning:
- planning controls & requirements
- planning and infrastructure of commercial development projects
- pollution law & licensing
- construction law and dispute resolution
- environmental liability
- management of work site incidents and investigations
- negotiatation with regulatory authorities
Call us today on +61 2 9299 6111 or†contact us online†to discuss what we can do for†you.