Our insolvency experience includes:
- Creditor’s Statutory Demands (including applications to set aside Creditor’s Statutory Demands) and winding up proceedings
- Bankruptcy Notices (including applications to set aside Bankruptcy Notices) and bankruptcy proceedings
- Deeds of company arrangement
- Setting aside voidable transactions in both corporate insolvency and bankruptcy, including unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, undervalue transactions and transfers to defeat creditors
- Recovery actions on behalf of liquidators and trustees
- Insolvent trading claims against directors
- Agreements for the sale of an insolvent entities assets and property
- Acting in the sale of a bankrupt’s land (including preparing contracts for the sale of land and deeds of sale)
- Examinations of directors and bankrupts
- Personal Properties Securities Act 2009 and retention of title disputes
Our insolvency team is also able to advise commercial clients suffering from cash flow issues in respect of the legal ramifications and impacts of insolvency and options available to them, including in the event that they go into administration, liquidation or bankruptcy.
Call us today on +61 2 9299 6111 or contact us online to discuss what we can do for you.