Woods & Day Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2020
Business Debt Collection Specialists.
No Commissions On Collection!
Leading Business Debt Recovery Specialists in NSW
Is your debt collection agency in NSW a law firm specialising in debt collection or a mercantile agents charging avoidable commissions?
Yes, absolutely no commissions on collections! …
Unlike most mercantile agents, you don’t need to engage another third party law firm if your debtor refuses to pay your invoices. Woods & Day Solicitors is a One-Stop-Shop for all your business debt recovery needs above $5,000 in debt value. As an experienced team of lawyers across all debt recovery litigation matters, our firm personally handles each step of the debt recovery process from issuing a Letter of Demand to Enforcing Judgment.
We have over 30 year’s experience in debt recovery, providing legal debt recovery services to a diverse range of businesses across several industries, including but not limited to Professional Services, Building and Construction, Equipment Leasing & Hire, Re-sellers and Wholesalers, Strata, Credit Providers, Insurance, Franchises, Education and Utilities.
Why Choose Woods & Day Solicitors?
- Fixed Fee of $77 (including GST) for a Letter of Demand on our letterhead;
- No Commission payable from recovered monies, which means you keep everything we collect;
- No joining fees or lock-in contracts;
- No hidden fees or charges;
- We collect all kinds of business debts over $5,000 and under 6 years old;
- Experienced solicitors to manage your matter from start to finish.
- Easy to use Online Portal with 5 step Letter of Demand.