Woods & Day Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2019
Peter Woods and his lawyers possess a wealth of experience in drafting, advising on, and negotiating various types of critical commercial and corporate documentation.
Our team of lawyers aim to gain a detailed understanding of your business to ensure that your agreements reflect your business specific commercial requirements, whilst minimising any risk arising from the same. Our lawyers can also provide advice on any disputes that arise in respect of your business’ agreements, including enforcement of your rights under an agreement, breach of an agreement and termination of an agreement.
For over 15 years we have provided advice to one of Australia’s largest commercial car park operators, on its commercial leases and other contractual agreements. We have also provided contractual advice to a number of other high profile clients including several major pharmaceutical companies, a leading provider of animal nutrition, a major IT company and an international sportswear company.
Our experience includes drafting and advising on:
- Commercial leases and management agreements
- Agreements for the sale or supply of goods and/or services
- Licensing and agency agreements
- Intellectual property and confidentiality agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Contracts for the sale of business
- Distribution and supply agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Contracts for the sale of land
- Public private partnerships
- Employment agreements
Call us today on +61 2 9299 6111 or contact us online to discuss what we can do for you.